“Threats against public servants are not only illegal, they run counter to our nation’s core values,” Attorney General Merrick Garland said of the effort in a statement Monday. “Those who dedicate their time and energy to ensuring that our children receive a proper education in a safe environment deserve to be able to do their work without fear for their safety.” http://foxnews.com/politics/doj-launching-effort-to-combat-threats-of-violence-against-school-officials
Well, I guess nothing should surprise us at this point. But, I must admit, I never thought I would see the day that a concerned mother would be labeled a domestic terrorist by our own government. Or that the FBI would be called in to “protect” school boards from parents standing up for their children. There are so many things that are happening in the country right now that it is difficult to prioritize which oligarchy overreach to take on first.
Here are some facts to consider.
Reading literacy at 4th grade
The United States scored lower than 12 education systems: Moscow City (Russian Federation), the Russian Federation, Singapore, Hong Kong (China), Ireland, Finland, Poland, Northern Ireland (United Kingdom), Norway, Chinese Taipei (China), England (United Kingdom), and Latvia.
Mathematics and Science Achievement at Grades 4 and 8
The 14 education systems with average mathematics scores above the U.S. score were Singapore, Hong Kong (China), the Republic of Korea, Chinese Taipei, Japan, Moscow City (Russia), Russian Federation, Northern Ireland (United Kingdom), England (United Kingdom), Ireland, Latvia, Dubai (United Arab Emirates), Norway, and Lithuania.
Reading, Mathematics, and Science Literacy of 15-Year-Old Students
Reading – US scored lower than 8 education systems
Math – US scored lower than 30 education systems
Science – US scored lower than 11 education systems
13th, 15th, 31st is nothing to be proud of and districts have enough to worry about doing what they are hired to do without completely infringing on your rights as parents and frankly harming your children and their identity. My understanding is that schools are to prepare our children in the areas of reading, mathematics and science etc., not to teach CRT or convince them that they are bigots, privileged, and confused about their gender.
1 Timothy 6:20
“Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to your care. Turn away from godless chatter and the opposing ideas of what is falsely called knowledge.”
I am praying for you and am asking the Lord to give us wisdom as we guard what has been entrusted to us and to represent His values and standards. You have the authority and blessing to protect and defend your family. Take action. Here are some tips.
- Be informed. You simply must know your school board members and what they stand for. You need to be informed about what your children are learning, who their teachers are and what outside organizations and curricula are being allowed. Attend board meetings and get involved at the school.
- Do not back down. You have a right to make your voice heard in a respectful and orderly fashion… but you have rights. Do not be bullied. If your child has a teacher that is involved in this “woke-ism” demand that your child be moved to another class. Organize other parents to join you in voicing your thoughts and concerns. There are teachers in my local area from elementary to high school that I guarantee you would not teach one of my children. They have a right to believe what they believe but so do we! And your children are not pawns in this sick and evil game.
- Equip your children. They need to know how to wield their Sword. When issues like the LGBTQ+ agenda, CRT or transgender presents itself, go to the Word and help them understand His Word is the standard for our life. Prepare them, teach them, pray with them, and protect them. We have been asleep too long.
- Love people. We can declare truth and stand against sin… and love everyone the Lord puts in our path. These are the days of letting our light shine and being a loud example of the love of Christ.
- Do not be afraid. You were born for this. Be an example for your children in how to steady yourself, set your face like flint and hold the line.
I am praying for you and I am thankful for you. How much will we allow? I for one refuse to stand idly by and watch our children be sacrificed. So many things that are sinful and wrong are being propagated on our children. We cannot continue to stick our heads in the sand and remain silent. Enough is enough. If we can help in any way, please contact us. I am with you, shield to shield.